"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Packing and Prayers



These are our suitcases - okay not really but close! We only have 12 more days until we're on the plane and I'm so excited!! I've begun the arduous task of packing. There's still tons to do what with court paperwork, planning for my kiddos left at home, buying stuff we'll need etc. I feel like I'm packing everything but the kitchen sink and if I can find an extra bag, I might take that too. Hopefully our 2nd trip for the Embassy date will be easier to pack since we'll know then what we will and won't need.

Cases are proceeding EXTREMELY slowly on the Embassy side now so please pray that God will put His hand on the Embassy and push things along quickly. We are so hopeful that the girls will be able to come home this year.

We covet your prayers and look forward to sharing some wonderful pictures and stories with you when we get home. Please pray specifically for:

*Our safe travel
*That our stay with the girls will be a wonderful and happy time of bonding
*Pray for Nan as she watches over my other kids who will remain at home in the U.S.
*Pray for us and the girls when we have to leave them. I'm already tearing up thinking about that. Pray that they know they are loved and we ARE coming back to get them. It breaks my heart to think they might feel left again.
*Pray that God is GLORIFIED through all of this.

Blessings,
Valerie

1 comment: