"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 18, 2011

Awesome Blog Post on Sol Deo Gloria Blog This Morning. Check it out!

My sweet friend Kelley (who has been AMAZINGLY supportive to our family throughout this adoption process) has an AWESOME post today on her blog. Please check it out here. www.mytwosons-kelley.blogspot.com or you can click on it below in the left lower column in "My Blog List". The title of the post is "But I Know NOW". Amen and Amen Kelley.

"Once our eyes are opened we cannot pretend we do not know what to do. God, who weighs our hearts and keeps our souls knows we know and holds us responsible to act.“ Proverbs 24:12

No comments:

Post a Comment