"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, April 18, 2011

Pictures of Our Daughters!

Sorry so many posts today. I've been so busy with the silent auction and dinner, I'm behind on blogging - trying to catch up today.

Here are a few pictures of Hannah and Abekeya (Aby). We are not allowed to show their faces on websites, facebook, or blogs (any public online source) until we've passed court and they're legally ours, hence the hearts over their little faces for now. Please keep them in your prayers. I pray it won't be long until they're ours and we can show everyone those sweet smiles :-)

Blessings,
Valerie

Sweet Sisters


Hannah & Abekeya


Aby - Our Future Soccer Star!


Hannah on the Slide


Aby on the move


Hannah by the Tree

No comments:

Post a Comment