"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 20, 2012

Hello....Long Time, No Write

Whew! I love our new life but there is almost never any extra time to blog (or read, or sit down, or just breathe on some days :-) ). As you can imagine with four kids ages 8,7,6,and 5, our house sometimes resembls a three ring circus. We are still finally establishing some routines and settling in. Now that the holiday breaks are finally over, I'm hoping the daily school routines will help with some of this, assuming we don't have several snow days coming up. Aby started preschool 2 weeks ago (she goes from 9-2 on Tues,Wed and Thurs). I went to school all day long with her for about 4 days but shes finally going okay on her own now. Praise God, she finally believes I will come back. It's so sad to think about how that must feel that your Mom and Dad might leave you somewhere and not come back.

She LOVES school. She says all the time that "school is SO fun" and "school good" so we are making tremendous progress. We love her preschool and her teacher and we thank God that we found it. Its amazing in just a few short days how she's coming out of her shell and participating and learning. Hannah continues to do well at Kindergarten too.

No comments:

Post a Comment