"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Africa Shirts

Many of you have asked about the shirts so I've moved them to a permanent place on our blog instead of just having them in a post. That will make them much easier to see :-) If you are interested, I've placed several sample pictures in the right column of our blog along with the necklaces and earrings. These shirts are customized to whatever size (infant to 2XL), shirt color and Africa pattern you'd like for only $15! They are washable (just turn inside out and wash on cold, you can put in dryer but they do better if hung up to dry). They are safe to iron. Thanks to the many of you who have purchased shirts to help support our adoption fund.

Blessings,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment