"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fraternal Twins?


Chris and I are open to either gender but our daughter Averey has definite opinions about adopting a girl. For one thing, she and I are outnumbered by Dad, three older brothers and our dog Sox. She says we need more girl power in the house.

Perhaps her cutest comment though was "Mom, adopt a girl who is six years old just like me. Then everyone will thing we are twins!" Isn't that adorable? I told her I didn't think others would confuse them as twins and she said "Why in the world not Mom?" Kids, you have to love their innocence.

No comments:

Post a Comment