"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, December 16, 2010

A Little Blue Today

We had the first part of our homestudy today and things are moving right along. Still a little more paperwork to turn in but we're getting there. I found out today that the little one I had my heart set on has been chosen by another family. It hurt even more than I thought it would but as Chris wisely reminded me, Thank God she was chosen by another family who will love her very much. I know God has our child already picked out for us and I can't wait until we meet him or her. Please keep us in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment