"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Fingerprinting is Complete

We have now both finished our fingerprinting for the immigration office and received word that our Dossier was cleared through the Ethiopian Embassy and has arrived back safely to our agency. So next, it will make it's trip across the ocean to Ethiopia to be translated into Amharic. God is Good.

Blessings,
Valerie

3 comments:

  1. So exciting! One step closer! Keep the faith!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels like the ball's really rolling now. I'm so excited (and anxious) for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news!! So excited for you moving so quickly! Hope your Chik-fil-a event last night was a huge success! :)

    ReplyDelete