"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, February 14, 2011

My Trip To the Mailbox Paid Off Today...

I received our fingerprint appointment forms this afternoon in the mail. Woohoo! We'll be going first thing in the morning. I also received word from our courier that the Ethiopian Embassy was open today and everything has been officially authenticated. Dossier is now on its way back to our adoption agency where it will be sent on to Ethiopia for translation into Amharic. Movin' right along.

Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day and are spending it with those you love.

Blessings,
Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment