"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 10, 2011

He Washed Us White As Snow

Our family enjoyed the snow today. The world was so quiet this morning when I got up, had a cup of coffee and watched the beautiful flakes fall. Of course the kids woke up shortly after and the world was quiet no longer :-) The landscape was so pristine - just white as far as the eye could see and I thought about how God makes our lives like that when we ask him to forgive us. Underneath, there's still mud, dirt, sticks, rocks but God sees us as white, clean, and pristine because of what His son did for us. How Great is our God.

Here are a few pictures of the kiddos in the powder and of our home and backyard.










No comments:

Post a Comment