"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you." John 14:18

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, January 28, 2011

Just a Reminder...

Valentine's Day and Mother's Day are coming up and the Ugandan Beads make a beautiful and unique gift for the women in your lives. Also the silicone cuffs look great on guys or gals :-) My teenagers love them - you can actually see Stephen wearing his in our family picture at the top of our blog.

If you'd like a strand or two, please email me at v_elaine@yahoo.com and I can make arrangements to ship them or deliver to you. To see pictures or read more about how the beads are made, please scroll down in the right column of our blog.

Lastly, we are still holding a drawing for a set of Predators tickets. Drawing will be on March 28th for the April 2nd game of Predators vs Redwings. These are GREAT seats in the lower bowl - this pair of tickets are a $130 value! It's only $5 for one entry or $10 for three entries and you can enter as many times as you'd like to increase your chances. Just email me and I'll put your entries in for you or you can come by our UPS store in Antioch (2470 Murfreesboro Rd) to enter.

Thanks for your support in this journey!

Valerie

No comments:

Post a Comment